Penn ActivityCenter (PAC): The announcement for the multi-million dollar, 50,000-plus square-foot facility took place on January 26, 2006, while the official groundbreaking was on April 28, 2006. The Penn Activity Center, is a large fieldhouse with over 45 yards of turf and two full-sized basketball courts. An area for cardiovascular equipment overlooks the floor from the east, while a 400-yard running/walking track surrounds the entire complex on the second floor.
Baseball, softball, football, and wrestling locker rooms are also located in the adjoining building. The wrestling room and athletic training room are housed in the adjoining building as well.
Gymnasium--Basketball/Volleyball/Wrestling: Penn Gymnasium was constructed in three phases. In 1957, the original gymnasium was built, while the upper gymnasium was added in 1969. The ‘game' gym, which has undergone several renovations, received a new floor in 1993 and new bleachers and scoreboards in the past few years.
The overall facility is the practice grounds for basketball, wrestling, and volleyball, and was also home to several other sports prior to the construction of the Penn Activity Center.
Locker rooms, coaches offices, and classrooms are also located in the building.
Ron Randleman Fitness Center: The Ron Randleman Fitness Center was built in 1995. The facility houses numerous lifting machines for season, pre-season, and off-season workouts. With the addition of the PAC's third floor fitness area, the Ron Randleman Fitness Center is now only utilized by the athetics teams at Penn.
Athletic Training Room: The Athletic Training Room is home to preventative and rehabilitative care for Statesmen and Lady Statesmen athletes.
Baseball Field: The William Penn baseball field was built in the 1970s. The field, which is on the southwest corner of campus, is 405 feet to deep center, 372 feet down the power alleys, 328 feet down the left field line, and 315 down the right field line. The pitching bullpens line the left and right field fences, while the team's hitting cage is outside the right field fence.
Softball Field: The softball field was built in 1975. The field, which is on the northwest corner of campus, is 210 feet to deep center, 200 feet in the gaps, and 190 feet down the left and right field lines. The pitching bullpens are on the outside of the left and right field fences, while the team's hitting cage is beyond the right field fence.
Lacey Complex Stadium--Football/Track and Field/Soccer: In the fall of 2011, Lacey Complex Stadium is the new home of the William Penn football, soccer, and track and field teams. The stadium, in the middle of the Lacey Recreation Complex, is located just off Laveen Street.
Wrestling Room: The wrestling room and locker room are adjacent to each other on the first floor of the PAC.
Edmundson Golf Course/Oskaloosa Golf Course/Harvest Point Golf Course--Golf:Edmundson Golf Course and Oskaloosa Golf Course are the practice sites for the WPU men's and women's golf teams. Edmundson, the city municipal course, is an 18-hole, par-70 course with a distance of 6,031 yards, while Oskaloosa is an 18-hole, par-72 course with a distance of 6,382 yards and includes a driving range across the street. Edmundson was established in 1940, while Oskaloosa's front nine was built in 1920. The back nine was added in 1998.
The teams also utilize the driving range and putting green at Harvest Point Golf Course, a privately-owned public golf course across the street from Edmundson.
The William Penn men's and women's golf teams host tournaments at both Edmundson and Oskaloosa.
Edmundson Golf Course
Oskaloosa Golf Course
Mahaska Bowl and Recreation:Mahaska Bowl is the practice facility for the WPU men's and women's bowling teams.